A tired landlord could be anyone with an investment property who is looking to exit the deal. For example, this investor may be experiencing one of the following situations:
- The investor is tired of the management of tenants, the maintenance of the properties, or the Township’s requirements;
- The investor needs to dissolve an investing partnership;
- The investor has little cash flow or owns an upside down property with little or no equity;
- The investor has gone through a catastrophe;
- The investor owns too many units or owns property outside their area of expertise;
- The investor has inherited the property, or the investor has figured out that he/she is no longer interested in the real estate business.